The Iranian Law Students Association consists of students at the UCLA School of Law who are dedicated to academic and professional excellence and committed to the advancement of the Iranian American community
- Unite Iranian law students of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Promote academic and professional excellence among Iranian law students through meetings, social events, mentoring, networking and the featuring of guest speakers
- Advance the social, economic, professional, and educational interests of the Iranian-American community.
- Advocate for the equal protection of the civil rights of all Iranian-Americans.
- Serve the Iranian-American community in the Los Angeles area.
President – Diane Bani-Esraili
Vice President of Internal Affairs – Ryan Azad
Vice President of External Affairs – Tusa Rutherford
Secretary – Erica Kim