UCLA School of Law hosts numerous Faculty Colloquia and Workshops each week on a variety of topics, including legal theory, legal history and current events.
International Law Colloquia
Entertainment, Media, and Intellectual Property Workshop
Legal Theory Workshop
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Colloquium
Tax Policy and Public Finance Colloquium
UCLA Law and Economics Workshop
Each year, we host symposia and conferences that allow experts to come together to present new research and enjoy in-depth discussions on a variety of the most relevant areas of study today.
- Annual Update on Sexual Orientation Law
- Asian Pacific American Law Journal Symposium
- International Clinical Conference
- Frankel Environmental Symposium
- JILFA Symposium
- Journal of Law and Technology Symposium
- Native Nations Annual Symposium
- NBLJ Annual Symposium
- UCLA Entertainment Symposium
- UCLA Law Review Symposium
- UCLA-Sloan Foundation Conference
UCLA School of Law is proud to have four endowed lecture series, bringing some of the brightest minds to our campus throughout the academic year.