Interested in learning about student opportunities to pursue entertainment law at UCLA? Watch our Live Guide Session!
Prospective applicants interested in pursuing entertainment law at UCLA are invited to watch a recording of a live online session with current students Anika Amin and Tara Griffin held on October 3, 2016. Topics:
- Pursuing the specialization in Media, Entertainment and Technology Law and Policy at UCLA
- How to land summer jobs at places like Christie’s, Paramount Pictures, or with a large law firm
- What you learn about in entertainment law classes
- Extracurricular opportunities in entertainment law like the Entertainment Law Association, the Art Law Society and the Entertainment Law Review
- Interactions between entertainment law professors and students
- Being a teaching assistant in entertainment law classes
- And more!
| Anika Amin