Interested in learning about student opportunities to pursue intellectual property law at UCLA? Join us for a Live Guide Session!
Prospective applicants interested in pursuing intellectual property law at UCLA are cordially invited to attend a live online session with current students Eva Freel and Paul Waxler on Tuesday, November 15 at 7 p.m. PST! Topics will include:
- What is intellectual property law
- How to land summer jobs with big firms doing intellectual property
- What you learn about in intellectual property law courses
- UCLA’s trademark and patent law clinics, where students get to represent real clients
- Extracurricular opportunities in intellectual property law like the Intellectual Property Law Association
- And more!
| Eva Freel