UCLA School of Law presents
Whither the Court
The Allan C. Lebow Annual Supreme Court Review
Join us for this annual event where we review the Supreme Court's most recent term, examine trends in constitutional law, and preview the Court's upcoming cases, all with an eye on the implications for lawyers, students, academics, and the general public.
This year's panel includes:
- Joan Biskupic, CNN Supreme Court Analyst
- Jennifer Chacon, Professor of Law
- Angela Riley, Professor of Law and Director of UCLA Native Nations Law and Policy Center
- Lawrence Sager, Visiting Professor of Law and Distinguished Scholar in Residence, UCLA Law and Philosophy Program
- Adam Winkler, Professor of Law
This activity is approved for one-and-a-half (1.5) hours of general MCLE credit. UCLA School of Law is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider. Materials will be distributed during the presentation and sent to attendees after the event.
To register for this event, please click