This panel will examine efforts to address climate change at the national level through the lenses of environmental justice and human rights, looking especially at efforts to push for equity in climate policy.
- B.A. University of Sussex
- LL.B. Cambridge University
- LL.M. Cambridge University
- Diploma in International Law, Hague Academy of International Law, The Netherlands
- Ph.D. European University Institute
J.H.H. Weiler is University Professor at NYU Law School and Senior Fellow at the Center for European Studies at Harvard. He served previously as President of the European University Institute, Florence. Prof. Weiler is Co-Editor-in-Chief of the European Journal of International Law (EJIL) and the International Journal of Constitutional Law (ICON).