Career Paths in National Security
Join us to hear from this high profile and diverse panel about unique careers in the field of national security. Professor Kristen Eichensehr will moderate the panel.
Join us to hear from this high profile and diverse panel about unique careers in the field of national security. Professor Kristen Eichensehr will moderate the panel. Panelists include:
- Tess Bridgeman – former Special Assistant to the President, Deputy Legal Adviser to the National Security Council & Associate White House Counsel. Tess is currently at Stanford University's Center for International Security and Cooperation
- Matthew Epstein – current CEO of Camstoll, former Treasury attaché in the UAE and UCLA Law alumnus
- Janice Gardner –former Assistant Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis with the Department of Treasury and former CIA
- Beth George – former DOJ, White House, and Department of Defense, and legal counsel to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Beth is currently Of Counsel at the law firm of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
- Andrew Liepman – former head of CIA Middle East office and Deputy Director of the National Counterrerrorism Center. Andrew is currently a Senior Policy Analyst at the RAND Corporation.
- Steve Slick – former CIA and current Director of the University of Texas Austin's Intelligence Studies Porject and clinical professor at the LBJ School of Public Affairs
- Robert Werner – former DOJ lawyer, the former Director of the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the US Department of Treasury. He is Currently the Head of HSBC Group Financial Crime Compliance
Food will be provided.