The UCLA School of Law will recognize and acknowledge Professor Jyoti Nanda at U. Serve L.A. for her dedication to and leadership in strengthening UCLA School of Law's public service ethic.
Since 2003, Jyoti has been a key figure in building our incredible public interest community. A core faculty member of UCLA Law's Critical Race Studies Program and David J. Epstein Program in Public Interest Law and Policy, Jyoti has been at the heart of our commitment to training and nurturing the future public interest leaders. To date, she has taught nearly 500 public interest minded law students.
After completing the Binder Clinical Fellowship this spring, Jyoti will join the faculty at Golden Gate University School of Law in San Francisco.
- When: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Where: The Edison Downtown – one of LA's most unique bars
- Who: UCLA Law faculty, staff, students, alumni, and representatives from sponsoring organizations (e.g., Skadden, Bet Tzedek, Manatt)
- UCLA Law faculty and staff will have access to the shuttles going to The Edison and back to UCLA Law. However, priority will be given to UCLA Law students with tickets.
- Online Auction: items include fun experiences with faculty, weekend in Mammoth, bar review vouchers, and more! Bidding closes at 9:00 p.m. PST on April 9, 2019