The UCLA Journal of International Law and Foreign Affairs (JILFA) publishes scholarship related to international law and foreign affairs.
JILFA welcomes submissions by scholars, students and practitioners in the fields of international law and/or foreign affairs. Submissions from scholars and practitioners are reviewed and considered for publication by our Articles Department. Student submissions are reviewed and considered for publication by our Comments Department.
To submit an article or comment, please submit it through ExpressO or email the manuscript to email@example.com
JILFA prefers submissions that conform to the following requirements:
- Articles should be between 40-60 pages, including text and footnotes
- Comments should be between 25-35 pages, including text and footnotes
- Double-spaced, with 1 inch margins
- Footnotes should follow the current edition of The Bluebook:
A Uniform System of Citation
- Submissions should include a table of contents and an abstract of no more than 400 words
Please include a copy of the curriculum vitae for each author
If you have questions regarding the submission or slating process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org