Tips for Finals: Stress Management with Winston & Strawn
- B.S. Shenandoah University, 1998
- M.P.H. UCLA School of Public Health, 2007
- J.D. UCLA School of Law, 2007
- M.L.I.S. San José State University, 2011
Lynn McClelland is a reference librarian at the UCLA Hugh and Hazel Darling Law Library. She has taught Health Law & Policy Research, and co-taught Advanced Legal Research and Nonprofit Law Drafting. She has collaborated in research with both legal and medical scholars and practitioners.
Ms. McClelland received her B.A in Biology at Shenandoah University, summa cum laude, and her J.D. and M.P.H. from UCLA School of Law and UCLA School of Public Health respectively. During law school, she served as Senior Articles Editor for the Journal of Law and Technology. Prior to joining the UCLA Hugh and Hazel Darling Law Library, she was an associate at Foley & Lardner, LLP specializing in health law. Since returning to UCLA, Ms. McClelland has taught legal research skills as a guest speaker in law and non-law courses on campus. Her libguides are available at: http://libguides.law.ucla.edu/profile.php?uid=18908.
- Vaginal laser treatment of genitourinary syndrome of menopause: does the evidence support the FDA safety communication? (with Julia Z. Guo, Colby Souders, Jennifer T. Anger, Victoria C.S. Scott, Karyn S. Eilber, and A. Lenore Ackerman), 27(10) Menopause (2020). Full Text
- The Importance of Data Source in Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Research (with Jill Horwitz, Corey S. Davis, Rebecca Fordon, and Ellen Meara), Health Services Research (2020). Online first Sept. 2, 2020 | Abstract
- Regulating Opioid Supply Through Insurance Coverage (with Christopher M. Auld, Jill Horwitz, and Ben Lukenchuk), 39(9) Health Affairs (2020). Abstract | Full Text
- Robotic Urologic Surgery: Trends in Litigation Over the Last Decade (with Farnoosh Nik-Ahd, Colby P. Soudes, Hanson Zhao, Justin Houman, Bilal Chughtai, and Jennifer T. Anger), Journal of Robotic Surgery 1-6 (2019). Full Text
- The Problem of Data Quality in Analysis of Opioid Regulation: The Case of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs (with Jill Horwitz, Corey S. Davis, Rebecca S. Fordon, and Ellen Meara), National Bureau of Economic Research, Working Paper No. 24947 (2018). Full Text
- The Truth Behind Transvaginal Mesh Litigation: Devices, Timelines, and Provider Characteristics (with Colby P. Souders, Karyn S. Eilber, Lauren N. Wood, Alexander R. Souders, Vicki Steiner, Jennifer T. Anger), 24(1) Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery 21-25 (2018). Abstract
- State Legal Restrictions and Prescription-Opioid Use among Disabled Adults (with Ellen Meara, Jill R. Horwitz, Wilson Powell, Weiping Zhou, James O’Malley, and Nancy Morden), New England Journal of Medicine, Special Article (June 22, 2016). Abstract
- The Role of Mid-urethral Slings in 2014: Analysis of the Impact of Litigation on Practice (with Colby E. Perkins , Krishnan Warrior, Karyn S. Eilber, and Jennifer T. Anger), 10(1) Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports 39-45 (March 2015). Abstract
- The Need for Transparency in Drug Information, Areo Magazine (Sept. 16, 2019). Full Text