UCLA Law is one of the nation’s preeminent law schools – and our students rank among the smartest, best trained and most talented anywhere. Our current students and graduates have stellar academic credentials and unprecedented diversity of background and experience, offering invaluable perspective and skill to employers across the legal sector and beyond.
Finding the Best and the Brightest
- The UCLA Law Class of 2022 has stellar academic credentials with a median GPA of 3.79 and a median LSAT of 168.
- 42 percent of the Class of 2022 are students of color and 58 percent are women, adding to our diversity.
- Our Bar Passage Rate is nearly 30 percent higher than the statewide average for California. For UCLA Law graduates taking the July 2019 New York Bar Exam, the passage rate was 100 percent for first-time test takers.
- Students have worked or interned for the White House, the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Department of Labor, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the National Archives and the U.S. Bureau of the Census.
- Students have shown a commitment to public service and has spent countless hours working for organizations including the American Enterprise Institute, ACLU, Doctors without Borders, UNESCO, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, PETA, The Nature Conservancy and the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- The Class of 2022 includes professionals from the investment banking, private equity and real estate industries, and has a wealth of experience in the art, entertainment and media industries.