Disabled parking is available at the pay-by-space stalls by the Law School along Charles E. Young Drive East, in designated for disabled parking in front of the school, in Lot A, and around Dickson Court.
You must display your disabled placard at all times when parking on campus.
Consult UCLA Visitor Parking for the current full-day parking fee for visitors with a disabled person parking placard or license plates.
Pay-by-space parking along the Law School Building:
- This parking area is very popular and may not be available by the late morning during the academic year.
Enter the campus at Wyton Drive off of Hilgard Avenue and turn left onto Charles E. Young Drive East
- Find a vacant stall along the road - The nearest Parking Pay Stations are at the top and bottom of the hill
- Purchase your pass at the nearest Parking Pay Station and display your pass on the driver's side of your dashboard
- You will be along side the Law Building. Use an area map to orient yourself
Other parking options:
There are spaces in front of the Law School Building, in Lot A, and around Dickson Court which are designated for disabled parking.
- Drive to the Westholme Information Kiosk just inside of campus off of Westholme and Hilgard Avenues
- Speak with an attendant regarding Law School parking. The attendant will be able to determine availability and options
- Ask the attendant for directions to the Law Building
- Display your daily permit on the driver's side of your dashboard
- Once parked, use an area map to orient yourself
Disabled parking is also available in parking structures 2 and 3, both of which are about 1/4 mile from the Law School.
See also: Accessibility Services for Students