The Cannabis Law Association aims
- To foster an active interest in cannabis law and regulations among UCLA School of Law students.
- To advance the knowledge of UCLA School of Law students as to the growth of the cannabis industry and its implications on prospective employment opportunities in this legal field.
- To promote the reputational excellence of UCLA School of Law within the cannabis industry and its legal field.
- To develop and maintain an ongoing connection between UCLA School of Law and representatives of the cannabis industry.
- And, above all else, to dismantle harmful and inaccurate misconceptions about the cannabis industry and the cannabis plant, and cultivate a commitment to ending the War on Drugs.