This series, co-hosted by the Institute for Technology, Law & Policy, which features global activists on the frontlines of these debates, will examine the pressing digital rights challenges manifesting around the world.
Your search did not return any matching UCLA Law news articles.
- Ensure keywords are spelled correctly.
- Try using more general keywords.
- Try using partial words. For example, searching on Lif will match the words Life and California.
- Multiple keywords are matched in any order. For example, searching on the keywords Prize Inaugural will return the news item Students Honored With Inaugural Susman Godfrey Prize.
- Multiple keywords are matched in any order. For example, searching on the keywords Award UCLA will match Student Wins UCLA Award and American Bar Association Award UCLA.
- Use "and" between two keywords to return only courses that include both words.
- Use "or" between two keywords to return courses that include one or both of the words.
- "and" and "or" can be used for only two keywords and may not be used together in the same search.
- Try searching a different news type: In the Media, Publications, UCLA Law News
- Try broadening your search to include all years.
- Try searching on more or fewer Centers.
- Try selecting all or clearing the tag selections: Faculty, Alumni, Clinical Education.
- If you cannot find a news article that you know exists, please contact the web support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.