This panel will examine efforts to address climate change at the national level through the lenses of environmental justice and human rights, looking especially at efforts to push for equity in climate policy.
Your search did not return any matching UCLA Law news articles.
- Ensure keywords are spelled correctly.
- Try using more general keywords.
- Multiple keywords are matched in the exact order in which they are entered. For example, searching on the keywords UCLA Award will match Student Wins UCLA Award but not American Bar Associations Awards UCLA.
- Use "and" between two keywords to return only courses that include both words.
- Use "or" between two keywords to return courses that include one or both of the words.
- "and" and "or" can be used for only two keywords and may not be used together in the same search.
- Try switching news types: In the Media or UCLA Law News
- Try broadening your search to include all years.
- Try searching on more or fewer Centers.
- Try selecting all or clearing the tag selections: Faculty, Alumni, Clinical Education.
- If you cannot find a news article that you know exists, please contact the web support team at email@example.com.