Sponsored by the Maggie Levy Fund.
January: Navigating Sexual harassment in the Legal Profession
This discussion focused on how those in the legal profession have been impacted by and can work to prevent sexual harassment during law school and as practicing lawyers.
- Moderated by Jennifer L. Mnookin, Dean and David G. Price and Dallas P. Price Professor of Law
- Introduced by Brad Sears, Associate Dean of Public Interest Law & David S. Sanders Distinguished Scholar of Law and Policy of the Williams Institute
- Betsy Butler, Executive Director, California Women's Law Center
- Amber Phillips, Trial Attorney, Genie Harrison Law Firm
- Kathleen Salvaty, Systemwide Title IX Coordinator for the University of California
- Brenda Suttonwills, Staff Counsel, California Teachers Association
February: Re-Centering the Conversation to the Margins: Race, Gender, and Low-Wage Work
March: Sexual Harassment & Hollywood (at the 42nd Annual UCLA Entertainment Symposium)
April: Policy Forum: Addressing Sexual Assault & Harassment on California's College & University Campuses